Orthotech complies with the appropriate provisions and requirements of the
Healthcare Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) by ensuring the
1. Notices of Privacy practices are displayed, distributed, or accessible to patients.
2. Patient Acknowledgement are required and filed in their chart.
3. Patient’s records are stored appropriately.
4. Access to protected health information is properly protected/restricted.
5. Computers and other system passwords are in place.
6. Our designated HIPPA Officer is the President/CPO of Orthotech LLC.
Any violation of HIPPA requirements is not tolerated and will be reported to the
President/CPO and handled accordingly.